Monday, October 15, 2012

Virgin Media SuperHub

Aka a frickin pile of junk. Dropped connections, refusals to connect, takes forever to connect. What else can I tell you.

Disappointed beyond belief, and right now super fuckin pissed off and fed up with this pile of junk. With its blue light flashing all bloody day and night, I mean I know it has to, so you know its working and all that.... Oh hold on, that's right ITS NOT WORKING, its just pretending to!

The old one, was lovely, connected fast, rare issues, perfection, and not covered in more lights than Oxford St at Xmas.

But this, oh no, this is just utter utter total complete rubbish.

I shall call Virgin Media in the morning and see what they want to do about it. Til then I will use my 3G signal through Orange (EE) and forget I am even paying for this crappy thing.
Regards

Michael
Sent via Blackberry®

No comments:

Post a Comment