Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My 2013

I'm not one for New Years Resolutions, and not one for all the pressure and drama that surround the calender simply resetting after 365 days. I have never really believed that the changing of a year can really change much, especially the things beyond our control.

However, its not all doom and gloom, and I respect anyone who uses this moment to make a change in their life, and actually do it, not just talk about it in a drunken stupor at the end of a long NYE.

Resolutions or plans, call them what you want, but here are my plans for 2013

Turn 40
Resume my P90X to maintain fitness (which has slipped)
Overcome my demon and pass my ADI part 3
Blog more (yup, sorry!)
Get back into photography, and do my POTD blog as I planned to last year (pic of the day)
And continue to make a difference when and where I can.

Simple stuff, nothing too challenging or out of the ordinary, and all achievable. I sure hope reaching 40 is anyway!

So whatever you have promised yourself for 2013, whatever lays on the road ahead for you..... Good luck with it :)

Right, I shall start my journey just as soon as I shake this Gout I seem to have woken with. Happy 2013!! Great start!
Regards

Michael
Sent via Blackberry®

No comments:

Post a Comment