Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Me, me, me, me !!

Yes, I know the blog is a bit self centred, but by its very nature as being a personal blog, and given its name is "A day in the life of...." I would have thought it was a bit obvious from the offset that it's going to be about, well........me!

Obviously it is not to everyones taste, and my opinions don't always sit to well with some. But you see, that is the beauty of it, it's mine, so I can say what I feel, without ever feeling I am speaking for a majority, or on behalf of a group or an organisation.

Recently my opinions seem to really have ruffled some feathers, and it was pointed out to me that I was anti progress, anti new neighbours, pro chain, and a number of other things which I didn't quite grasp what the point of the comments were.

All the while, I support openly the new businesses opening in the area, seemingly somewhat more than some people are. Always great to see new businesses popping up, but some of the comments and attitude that people have towards them only bolster my earlier comments some people. Obviously, such people will disagree with me, and who knows, maybe even call me names again *sob sob* lol

It never fails to amuse me how some people feel they have the right to launch a personal attack on someone they know nothing about, have never met, and most of the time, have completely misunderstood or misinterpreted in the first place. Sure it gets to me, I am a delicate little flower when it comes to things like that, over thinker, and anxiety sufferer. Who knows, maybe people get off on having a pop at someone they know will take it badly.

So, just to clarify... This blog is my own, generally about me and my opinions, and will vary on topic as and when I see fit. Hope this clears up any confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment