Thursday, February 2, 2023

I need to write more!

 Just putting this out there, that I really need to write more on my blogs. Since splitting them into me in general, and my mental health one, I have stopped writing as much, and that needs to change. 

The less I write, the more thoughts that continue to swirl round and round in my head. Anything from petty queries, to full blown issues that bother me. Writing is my vent, my way of getting it moved from the holding and dwelling area of my brain, to the practical part where I can actually process things, and move on from them.

Expect to see a lot of weird and random rambling posts coming soon for sure. I have a lot of crap to get out of my head. Between here and snazy.co.uk I hope to get a lot of writing done soon. 

So there it is, my promise to myself, and threat / promise to anyone unfortunate enough to read it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment