Friday, November 23, 2012

Stale!

That's how this week feels to me right now. With being off for the early part, and how having had 2 mornings of broken routine due to the builder being in, its a week I just want to finish and soon. Worst part is I know the building will continue into next week, so its not over just yet.

So many things just hanging in limbo right now, my mind is not my own.

All that said, I am thankful its literally only material things going on in my life. Meanwhile friends are going to hell and back right now with battles of their own. Pregnancies, premature babies, all the things that really tug at your heart strings and make you thankful your life if not as painful and stressful as theirs. But all the while wanting them to know that you are there for them if there is anything you can do.

So if you guys are reading, you know me well enough to know I will cross mountains and oceans to help in any way. Just say.

Hope everyone has a good weekend ahead, mine is pretty mediocre, but quiet is the plan. Just got to get this day out of the way, so here we go, on the train and awaaaaaayyyy.

Peace and love to all x
Regards

Michael
Sent via Blackberry®

No comments:

Post a Comment