Thursday, March 1, 2012

Monumental stupidity!

Have you ever said or done something that you are SO sure is the right thing to do, but it turns out that you got it SO badly wrong you could not have even imagined it? Well if you haven't, allow me to explain how it makes you feel.

Worthless, despicable, and like the enemy.

I don't think I need to go into too much detail here, as the damage is done already. In fact writing this could actually be the worse thing I could do right now. But fuck it. Self pity is overcoming me right now, and a terrible sense of anger at myself for the hurt my comments may have caused.

My intentions were pure, and my only hope was to make sure the truth was told, and a clear reflection of things made. But instead I managed to alienate myself from a group of people I was trying to help and protect.

Maybe it didn't come across the way I hoped, or maybe the choice of words was really as bad as it seemed to some. Either way the damage is done, and the wounds are torn right back open.

So many times my words are apparently helpful, soothing and inspirational to some, but I guess this just goes to show that we all make mistakes, and for my mistake or misunderstanding today I can only say I am deeply and truly sorry. I never meant to cause offence.

What's done is done, but if you can for a second understand where I was coming from, it will put my mind at ease a little. For my stupidity I will be avoiding the topic and any gatherings. However please don't see this as a snub, its just my way of preventing any further problems for you all at this difficult time.

Sorry, to you all.
Sent using BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment