Monday, March 29, 2010

Emailed the CEO of Orange

OK so im not expecting him to personally read it and mail me back, but some attention from someone higher up the food chain would be good right now.

I escalated my issue to Orange earlier this evening, before my last entry. At this point I was told the issue would be viewed by a manager or team leader and I would get a call back. Well suprise suprise I am yet to hear back from Orange in any way shape or form.
On calling them about an hour ago I was informed by the lady I spoke to, that she was not allowed to discuss the matter further with me until the manager had called me back.
When I asked when this would be, she was unable to tell me, as she is based in Darlington, but the dept the manager was from are based in Bristol.

Instead all she could suggest was that I was owed an apology, and I would have to wait until the manager called back until the matter could be continued/resolved.

So I finally got fed up and fired the email off to the CEO in the hope that it will find its way to someone who can actually do something about this once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment