Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Selfish people!

Sorry I just had to make a quick entry to put my mind at rest.
What is it with some people and their levels of selfishness? Is there no getting through to these people at times that there are more important people, things and matters in this world than their own stupid, self created, petty little problems.

I mean FFS, when someone is so wrapped up in themselves that they fail to realise they are being so damned ignorant to your feelings and emotions, what are you supposed to do?

I am an open minded guy, one with a big heart and more time for other than myself most of the time. If counselling has taught me one thing, its that you can't help everyone all of the time, and you can't help anyone if you can't help yourself.

So you know what..... Bollox selfish people, for now, go find another mug, or deal with your own shit for once!

Night night fair world
X
Regards
Michael

Sent using BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment