Monday, October 29, 2012

Tough decisions

Have you ever got involved in something for all the right reasons, with the right intentions, but come out of it losing out big time.
I don't mean financially, I meant mentally and emotionally.

Sometimes we commit ourselves to something that we feel strongly about. Our intentions are just to help a situation to the right outcome, so all parties are 'happy' so speak with how things go, and no one is left out in the cold.

Sadly, regardless of your input on something, and no matter how hard you try, things don't go the way you had hoped, and before you know it the world is falling apart around you.
Not only are things not going for others as you had hoped, but the negativity from the whole situation affects how WE perform and behave, and suddenly things are spiralling out of control.

Well you have heard the expression once bitten twice shy..... On this occasion I find this being the right attitude, and presented with a similar situation all over again, this time I choose the selfish path. The one where me and the main focus are cared for, and the feelings and involvement of others takes second place.

In fact the more distance between the 2 things the better. I maintain focus, I remain committed, and most importantly sane!
Regards

Michael
Sent via Blackberry®

No comments:

Post a Comment