Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Strange behaviour

There are some very strange things happening recently. From being fat shamed, to mocked for mental health issues, it has been a rather interesting time to say the least recently.

My new friends Dennis and Mateo who come and go from the blog, and now more recently being trolled and insulted on social media. Sadly by someone who does it in such a snide manner, I can only compare it to a five year old sticking their fingers up at someone from behind the cover of an open hand.

Some confirmations made as to the identities of the sock puppets being used for various jobs has also been quite an amusing feat. Blocking an account bearing the names of two sock puppets used was the most telling sign.

Really does make my own mental health issues seem minor. Seeing such behaviour of an individual worries me, behavioral red flags flying all over the place. Contempt for their behaviour replaced by pity and concern. Ironic really.

Thankfully there are some amazing people out there who offer the balance when it is needed the most, for which I am eternally grateful.

Just thought I would throw this out there into the www.

Sleep well all, I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment