Thursday, February 3, 2011

An image of my recent luck

No better way to help visualise my luck recently than this.
Its the upstairs neighbours turn to have their improvement works carried out, and today its the bathroom.
Sadly due to heavy banging and pouring of water the ceiling has cracked and the water has come through to mine. Lovely.

Just thought I would share that.

Couple of other quick updates, mums review went well at Guys yesterday, they are happy with how things are and don't need to see her for 2 months.

My diet, wow, really good progress now, probably ending in the next week or so, but heading nicely towards my next goal which will be diet end time anyway.

Back with other updates soon.

PS February REALLY sucks! :)
Regards
Michael

Sent using BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment