Saturday, September 24, 2011

Thank you Odeon cinema.

I thank you for your wonderful staff who prove they are not only incapable of dealing with a complaint in an unbiased manner, but also choose to pick out people from random, make allegations about them in a public domain, and represent the company in such a poor way.

I refer of course to the comment left on this blog... http://michaelsnasdell.blogspot.com/2010/10/re-guest-services-ref-bkg20102624.html

Unfounded allegations of abusive behaviour towards members of staff, allegations with no detail suggesting I am some sort of repeat offender at Odeon.

Thank you for providing employment for this 'special' kind of person.

And to the author of the comment..... You have a picture of me, email for me, my full name, my address is easy to find too, so lets have something from your emptiness now, maybe even some depth to your allegations.

No comments:

Post a Comment