Thursday, February 21, 2013

Timing

It was always going to be the case that as soon as I came home from Wales things would progress, and sure enough after getting home I called Chris, Joan's carer and her husband informed she was at the home with Joan as she had taken a turn and things were moving fast now. 

I spent last night waiting for the phone to ring but it didn't. Instead this morning I have called Chris and got no answer, and called the home and been asked to call back in 30 mins. Without jumping the gun, it points to things having moved on more. As I sit on the train to work I wonder if I will be walking through the park to work, or getting on a train and heading back home to get ready to travel to Wales. Time will tell.

I shall call back after the requested time and see what is what.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the EE network.

No comments:

Post a Comment